Next meeting Monday, October 19, 2015 – See you then!
- Bring your Own Projects to Work on 4-8pm at COBC.
- Don’t Forget to Work on those *Challenge Quilts!
- New Challenge for 2015 – Row by Row Experience – have any more patterns to share?
- Show and Tell – We’ll draw for a UFO Gift Certificate Winner
- Dinner: Carolyn Wright, Sandy Duxbury, Diane Cole and Cathy Springer
Changes to Loose Threads
We’re going to restructure Loose Threads for 2016. Please sign up to help in some way if you want our group to continue! Angi will have a signup sheet available at the next two meetings.
*Christmas Party – Challenges Due
At our annual Christmas party we will have a drawing to award those that finish our *Challenge Quilts for the year. This year you can put your name in once for every quilt you share: February’s Mystery Quilt or the quilt you make from our Scrappy Block exchange (2015) or your Round Robin Quilt (2014-2015 – ending in September). You are not required to make all of these quilts (Pogie!). It just gives you more chances to win a prize, the more quilts you complete!
And we’ve also added a Row Quilt as one of our 2015 Challenges. Check out – The Row by Row Experience website. See the California Row by Row Experience on Facebook for ideas. Gals have already been collecting patterns and we’ve been swapping and sharing at our meetings. We decided you can put your name in the Christmas drawing for every ROW you include on your quilt. 1 row, 1 chance to win. 10 rows, 10 chances to win. Do as many or as few rows as you like or none at all. It’s up to you!