* ½ yard sm/med Print (non directional) this is for the outside and pocket trim.
* ½ yard sm print for Lining (non directional) used in the inside of the bag (Will be seen)
* ½ yard of Contrast-choose a bold color in a tone or a tiny print, used for binding and handle.
* 2 1/3 yard fusible interfacing
* 2-14 inch zippers. The zippers are next to the print.
* threads to match
* ¾ inch clip and D ring (at Debbies)
* Soft and stable and clear vinyl (I’m going to buy and divide up between you all so that it wont cost you so much, I will tell you how much you owe on January 17th)
* Please bring you sewing machine and sewing supplies!
IMPORTANT: I need to know how many of you want to do this, so that I can purchase the right about of Soft and stable and Vinyl! Carolyn Wright 822-6237 asap
Now, for Homework!
* Iron all fabric, then fuse the interfacing to the WRONG side of the half yard of PRINT and LINING only!
* Contrast fabric
-cut 2- 2 ½ X wof (Width of fabric) make binding with this.
– Cut 1 – 4” X wof (with this piece, then cut 1 – 4” X 40”
And one 3” X 6 ½”